Upgrading Little Sisters Computer

ComputerKid

everytime i ever had nvidea i had problems and i just prefer ATI i like there products only ATI i had problems with was cause it was damaged during transport to my house box was all messed up and the card was damaged i got a $50 mail in rebate and full price return and i ended up geting a better card same price was from powercolor that i got damaged card and i got a XFX 4870 every Nvidia card i got i had issues with just wouldent work even tho card wasnt bad eather drivers or just didnt like my mobo

i've had the exact opposite happen to me

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime i ever had nvidea i had problems and i just prefer ATI i like there products only ATI i had problems with was cause it was damaged during transport to my house box was all messed up and the card was damaged i got a $50 mail in rebate and full price return and i ended up geting a better card same price was from powercolor that i got damaged card and i got a XFX 4870 every Nvidia card i got i had issues with just wouldent work even tho card wasnt bad eather drivers or just didnt like my mobo and i like fact ATI has higher mem clock and my sister would be fine with a low end ATI card im gona be useing a 5770 in computer im almost saved up for pair that card with a Phenom II x6 @ 3.2ghz 8gb ddr3 and im set

till i add a 2ed 5770 =p but my sister wont need a high end card so if she can use a low end card why not go with one xD

Do you know what is this: . ?

i like ATI end of story i just simply like ATI and Not Nvidea so simply put i dont wana use there products =p

Still no punctuation, eh? I hate being out of breath after reading one's post.