2010 OCC update feedback thread

the added border for the fast reply is a nice touch...although i found it just fine before...I'm not that lazy I cant be bothered to scroll another inch to get to it... ;)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the added border for the fast reply is a nice touch...although i found it just fine before...I'm not that lazy I cant be bothered to scroll another inch to get to it... ;)

lol that's why I suggested moving it up, that way it'll have the highest priority and thus I don't think additional scrolling is needed from the final post on the page, to the fast reply window. If yes, then that scroll I think will be the one that will also make the page scroll to the end, showing you all the other options....tho it kinda depends on how many lines you've set your mouse to scroll down to.

I don't really like the posting page. Also, the main forum page is kind of meh. It makes it harder to quickly skim through and look for posts than it did before.

Threads are fine though. :D

First off, my sig is effed. My sig image wasn't displaying because apparently attachment URLs changed, so I went to change it and now my sig is just "source code". I don't see any button to change to "source" so I can type it in there and attempt to fix it that way. Speaking of which, I'm not liking the next text editor.

Also, please remove the "Recent Gallery Images" from the top of the main forum page. I really don't want to look at people's ugly mugs when I come visit the site.

EDIT: I'm guessing that html code is currently disabled and thus why my sig is no longer working. Can you please enable it when you get a chance? Thanks.

Alright guys take it easy its been 4 hours since the upgrade is done and I have been home for 2 hours and just finished dinner. Most of the stuff you guys have stated I knew long before that they would need to be changed but we had to get the main update done first.

There is alot of things that need to be changed and its going to take time. The biggest issue we had with the old forums is they were too outdated and could not be reskinned to these forums so we had to start all over again. D3 spent alot of time to get it to this put now we have to tweak.

I am going to start working on somethings now so please be patient.

Alright guys take it easy its been 4 hours since the upgrade is done and I have been home for 2 hours and just finished dinner. Most of the stuff you guys have stated I knew long before that they would need to be changed but we had to get the main update done first.

There is alot of things that need to be changed and its going to take time. The biggest issue we had with the old forums is they were too outdated and could not be reskinned to these forums so we had to start all over again. D3 spent alot of time to get it to this put now we have to tweak.

Understood. Can you just tell me if html will be re-enabled or not, so I know if I have to convert it all to bbcode or if I can just wait it out? Thanks.

I don't think anybody is being impatient, all of the suggestions in this thread seem like constructive criticism, for things that may have been missed or haven't been thought of.

We all just want the best possible OCC experience :)

Understood. Can you just tell me if html will be re-enabled or not, so I know if I have to convert it all to bbcode or if I can just wait it out? Thanks.

At this time for security reasons html will not be enabled.

I just changed some stuff Norm.

Andrew you should be able to do it in HTML or BBCode if needed. Try it please

It worked, yay!

Thanks, Dave. I'll keep quiet now :lol: