1. 1. Do You Belive In God?

• yes
    • no
    • not telling

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This converstation certainly isn't any way to make friends. I'm completely neutral on this subject. Believe me, if I wanted to I would put in my opinion, but seeing how this is going, I really dont want to.

LETS FORGET THIS AND JUST BE FRIENDS. ;)

Ok... I jumped into this a little late... I have to say I DEFINATELY believe in God. I've seen miracles happen (I'm one in a sense, but lets touch that another day). I've had many miracles happen in my lifetime so that's why I believe...

I wouldn't really call it complex... It's pretty simple, and it's more like a collection of stories and poems than a "book."

That is exactly what the bible is, thus you get the books of the bible most

are letters from prophets. about there journeys and they findings. And if

you dont think the bible is complex than your a fool. plain and simple.

:angry:

lol...have you not read the whole thing???well if you had read it you would have noticed that i even begged and pleaded with him to change his ways...but you know what ,he did'nt...like i said before...there is no saving him and any others like him...but you are right about one thing...that was alittle harsh and i am sorry if i affended anyone...

oh yeah and thats not cool but its true...

it you are so afended by this topic why did you read it. no one forced you to read it did they. no where in the rules does it say that you cant talk about religion and plus i am just colecting this information for a book my friend and i are writing. he is a beliver and i am not and were just writing this book from two angles of the story. were doing to use your guyses ideas for the book. thanks and keep them coming and cut the rude shiz alright.