New game to play

InCrYsIs

I just want a game where I can blow things up and shoot stuff. I don't want to think, or use strategy.

What do you suggest?

Thinking about Just Cause 2

As simple of a request that is, I'm having a hard time thinking what to suggest.

Honestly though, when I'm in that kind of mood I play the Special OPS missions on MW2 - I love Sniper FI for that reason. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

I never played Red Faction Guerilla but I heard its that kind of game. So you may want to check that game out.

edit:

currently $18, hrm... shii, I may buy this myself

Edited by Fogel

As simple of a request that is, I'm having a hard time thinking what to suggest.

Honestly though, when I'm in that kind of mood I play the Special OPS missions on MW2 - I love Sniper FI for that reason. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

I never played Red Faction Guerilla but I heard its that kind of game. So you may want to check that game out.

MW2 is usually the goto game but I am bored with it. If the maps came out for PC I would probably stick with it.

Check out the video on Amazon.com for Red Faction, besides wanting to bang that chick it looks pretty fun ...especially since the price is lowered now

edit:

seems to be buggy on the PC version though <_<, was looking at the 360 version since it had the video

Edited by Fogel

If you do get Just Cause 2, say what you think about it. Looks fun judging from the trailers, but also looks like one of those games you rent for the weekend. If its more than that, maybe I'll get it try. I love the Burnout series but in the end they are more like awesome rentals than ones you own.

I've played a little bit of just cause, both the demo and the real deal and have to say it's fun but I didn't play it long enough to know if it's worth $50 but for the amount of time I did play it, I can't say I explored the entire world. It's kind of hard to run out of fun stuff to do on just cause 2 though, I mean I play the demo over and over again for about 3 hours just so I could ride those cans into the air. :lol: