Breach

Andrewr05

o hot damn, im gna download that right when it comes out, i still can't blev its free
Actually in the youtube video the PR dude said it was $15.

Looks like an awesome game though...

:)

Can't wait. The destruction in this is more intricate than BC2. The animation should look much better when they get closer to release. I like the idea of first person with 3rd person cover system, reminds me of playing Brothers in Arms especially with that suppressing fire effect.

However I'm sad that it's XBLA. My 360 is out of service forever :P. Hopefully they bring it to PSN and/or PC :D

I was about to post this topic haha. Good thing I checked.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I hope they bring this to PC and PSN, would be nice to see some more developers like these in the world as I am all for fairly priced games, though $15 sounds a little cheap to me even but I guess I shouldn't complain. I just hope they don't kill their game with some crazy DLC plans.

In the youtube trailer Andrew posted the guy clearly says near the beginning it's for XBLA and PC. So... yeah. Your prayers have been answered!

I guess you're right, it's mentioned in the link at the bottom of the site, they don't mention PC on the site though so I assumed it was Xbox only.