The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

I'm finally turning my KDR around. my w/l ratio blows... but i don't have much control over that, i'm going for the objectives not much more i can do, but when i have guys who have a kdr of 1:4 on my team... it sucks :(

sdy284.png

it doesnt help when there are squads full of snipers. its not as bad now that i moved away from hardcore game types.

I just love killing snipers from across the map with an assault rifle. There's just something... ironic about the whole thing. There does tend to be an abundance of Recon players, though. Definitely not my favorite class, although I enjoy playing it from time to time. Assault all the way! Finally got my first platinum star with the M416 using iron sights. Switching it up to the M16A2 with a red dot now, which is a pretty killer combo at medium range.

I just love killing snipers from across the map with an assault rifle. There's just something... ironic about the whole thing. There does tend to be an abundance of Recon players, though. Definitely not my favorite class, although I enjoy playing it from time to time. Assault all the way! Finally got my first platinum star with the M416 using iron sights. Switching it up to the M16A2 with a red dot now, which is a pretty killer combo at medium range.

i gold starred my M416 last night, working on the m16 as well now

-[x]-Morris is mine. Just unlocked the M60 for medic and I'm really unimpressed so I'll be working on assault and recon now. Finally got the hang of the chopper, but I still prefer vehicle-less servers.

-[x]-Morris is mine. Just unlocked the M60 for medic and I'm really unimpressed so I'll be working on assault and recon now. Finally got the hang of the chopper, but I still prefer vehicle-less servers.

M60 is beastly once you get the red dot (if you dont already)

The ironsights on it are fine. Use the better LMG accuracy perk.

i dont remember what the iron sights were like, i just know my game really started to pick up once i started putting red dot on guns.

nah dude the m60 is BEAST ive done crazy stuff with it like gone 52 and 4 on a map before with iron sights and magnum ammo you just have to get a feel for it because when i first started using it i HATED it so bad and went back to the m249.. but then i gave it another try after i got mag ammo and was like "WOW"