The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread

WhenKittensATK

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=162219

Server patch coming next week:

Autobalance improved, it shuffles people both during and between rounds now, and does a better job. No way to turn it off via admin interface yet I think.

My Multi-Kill Animated GIF (didn't have Fraps recording so I spammed the screenshot key :D)

350 Points total, so (350 - 100 MK bonus)/50 = 5 kills total using the M2 Carl Gustav (1 shot). They were all clumped up on that hill :D

Multi-kill.gif

Edited by Krazyxazn

the m416 is god. i love this gun

btw, im probably going to be playing all night if anyone wants to join me. i dont have a mic and i suck so :P

Edited by ShallowBay

the m416 is god. i love this gun

btw, im probably going to be playing all night if anyone wants to join me. i dont have a mic and i suck so :P

Indeed. I use nothing but the M416 when I play as Assault (which is often). I use iron sights, the extra grenade perk and the Magnum Ammo perk with it and it just plain owns. There are those out there who like the M16A2 but I'm not a fan. Not over the M416 anyway.

Indeed. I use nothing but the M416 when I play as Assault (which is often). I use iron sights, the extra grenade perk and the Magnum Ammo perk with it and it just plain owns. There are those out there who like the M16A2 but I'm not a fan. Not over the M416 anyway.

im about a thousand assault points away from getting the M16. ive used it before by picking up someones kit and i really liked it. i think i like it better than the M4 just because im partial to semi-auto weapons.

Edit: AHHHHH the last few days ive started to experience crashes. I think it has something to do with Xfire. since i installed that, the games been pretty finicky. server browser likes to kick me now, hopefully this will all be fixed in the patch Krazyxazn mentioned

Edited by ShallowBay

i think i like it better than the M4 just because im partial to semi-auto weapons.

Now I like autos better because they can do both. You can tap the trigger for semi auto style,, or tap it with longer holds for 3 or 4 rnd burst ,, or hold it wide open for that mad panic when someone is right in front of you lol

I've been playing only medic and recon lately. When I play recon, my KDR is usually really high now, but when I play as medic I love getting all of those points. What do you guys like to snipe with? I prefer M95>M24>GOL

I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this game. Enough that I'm not ashamed to post my BC2 tag in my sig. My game still crashes like crazy though. Oddly enough, I switched it to DX9 and the crashes suddenly stopped for one night. The next day when I logged on I got crashes like crazy again. So I flipped it back to DX10, and the crashing ceased. But then again they continued when I began playing the next day. So it seems I have to switch between the two every day lol.

Another annoying thing I've noticed is that levels take 2 or 3 times as long to load when I'm using DX10 than when I'm in DX9. I'm not sure why this is. Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm finally turning my KDR around. my w/l ratio blows... but i don't have much control over that, i'm going for the objectives not much more i can do, but when i have guys who have a kdr of 1:4 on my team... it sucks :(

sdy284.png