Best cpu Cooler

Kejiua

Hi all I'm new here, I read almost all topic for cpu cooler but all topic talk about space restriction or money restriction but I don't have space probleme so let's me explain I search a cpu cooler for my i7 920 D0 to be able to overclock to 4ghz and more I have a twelve hundred from antec and my motherboard is assus rampage gene 2 I have ilimited budget (300) enought for air cooling I think so can you help me to find this cpu cooler and I prefer air cooler because sometime I bring my computer to friend's house.

Yeah, if you're going for the absolute best air cooling solution, I agree that your short list should be:

- Noctua D14

- Thermalright Venomous X

- Prolimatech Megahalems

The Thermalright will probably most compatible in terms of space.

Other question now I just thinking about watercooling how much it will cost if I ever want to go on this side and what the overclocker think about watercooling and if you know good kit tell me please 400$ max

If you want the watercooling to be a improvement over air then you will probably spend at least $200-$300. If you spend less than that the Noctua will probably be able to beat it.

Edited by TheHippi

ok so I'm ready to spend 200-300$ so what did I need any suggestion of kit I know it's better custom kit if I want to reach high overclock so leave some idea for a good watercooling kit