2010: Official Post Your Ride Topic

d3bruts1d

Ah, gotcha. I thought they were closer to 2700 lbs or so.

here ya go

http://www.evilplastic.com/p92-wgt1.htm

what I've removed:

the spare tire, jack hardware, trunk carpet & panels - removing an additional 43 lbs.
Removed the air conditioning and lightened the car by 27 lbs (plus whatever the refrigerant weighs as well).

and the various rugs on the floor I estimate to be like 5-10lbs max

I think I have one of the heaviest cars here haha, got the weight after taking back papers one day for money, with a half tank of gas she tips the scales at 4126 pounds.

Of course, it'll also flatten anything smaller than a bus =]

I think I have one of the heaviest cars here haha, got the weight after taking back papers one day for money, with a half tank of gas she tips the scales at 4126 pounds.

haha nice, I want to get my car weighed some day

take some papers or something back to a recycling center someday, htey way your car on the way in and the way out to tell how much they owe you, so you get paid to weigh your car =]

take some papers or something back to a recycling center someday, htey way your car on the way in and the way out to tell how much they owe you, so you get paid to weigh your car =]

well I'm a passive scrap metal collector and my friend usually takes it in his grandpa's truck but maybe I'll volunteer my car to do it. Free weighing!! I'll have to remember the next time he's ready

Well we do tons of stuff around the house yardwork etc so its needed. This one is the shortbox at least its not the 2500 series now those are really long. And yes this one has the Hemi :lol:
Alright, the Hemi just convinced me, go Dave's wife :lol:
Thats because Goodyear are American products made here in the good ol' US of A
Ahh right, didn't know that...
I run hankooks on my GTP in the summer one of the best tires I have ever had the pleasure of owning. :)
Exactly why I shall grab a set of them for my Evil-Diesel :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha, my dad's ride is kinda like that. His is in the 4500 pound area, and its only a sedan. O.o What kind of car do you have?

Hey king, you don't mind if I borrow your ride when I go to Germany any do you? It looks killer.. I wish we had BMWs like that here. We have the sport wagons but those just look awful.. its a BMW station wagon. I don't want a station wagon, I want a 5 door hatchback.