Low 3dmark06 score????

Dillon83

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are your memory sticks rated stock at 1.8v?? If they have heat spreaders you should be able to run 1.9-2.0 no problem.

my ram is corsair dominator pc8500. They do have heat spreaders. Look it up if u like. R u saying I should up the mem voltage? Bc as I said earlier the CPU fsb up the mem freq automaticly

yeah up the voltage to maybe 2.1-2.2 (I've run 2.2v on my old dominators with no sweat), those are probably 2.1v sticks anyway.

The cpu fsb will raise the stick freq automatically but not the voltage (unless voltage is auto, but I don't trust auto voltages)

yeah up the voltage to maybe 2.1-2.2 (I've run 2.2v on my old dominators with no sweat), those are probably 2.1v sticks anyway.

The cpu fsb will raise the stick freq automatically but not the voltage (unless voltage is auto, but I don't trust auto voltages)

I don't know if you saw this post back on page two but my settings are as follows

CPU voltage is 1.390

memory is 1.80

nb voltage is auto

hypertans voltage is auto

CPU is 3.220

DDR mem freq is 920

CPU temp at idle in bios is 44c

my bios is v02.61 copyright 1985-2006 lol

i'll up my voltage on mem and see what happens. My CPU can go higher it just over heats i guess and crashes!

• 2 weeks later...