Alice in Wonderland (2010)

ClayMeow

Definitely looks interesting, I can't say it I think it will be that good though.

The AIWL story its self is pretty cool but I think Burton has a tendency to over do things.

Ror instance Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was horrible in my opinion, he/(they) completely over did that movie and the end result is ridiculous.

Tim Burton hasn't failed me yet!

Tim Hortons has not failed me yet either! Every time I go to work there is a donut box on the table :):lol:

Honestly, I don't even know who is Tim Burton lol. Although with what you said I can guess it's an actor...

Honestly, I don't even know who is Tim Burton lol. Although with what you said I can guess it's an actor...
Nope, hes a director.

Some notable programs/movies that he has worked on:

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Edward Scisorhands

Beetlejuice

Batman

Edward Scissorhands

Sleepy Hollow

Sweeney Todd

James and the Giant Peach

Definitely looks interesting, I can't say it I think it will be that good though.

The AIWL story its self is pretty cool but I think Burton has a tendency to over do things.

Ror instance Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was horrible in my opinion, he/(they) completely over did that movie and the end result is ridiculous.

I liked CatCF.

As for Alice, the books are two of the best I've ever read...reading the annotated version especially was really interesting.

That being said, this isn't THAT story....this is an entirely new story that takes place AFTER the books.

Tim Hortons has not failed me yet either! Every time I go to work there is a donut box on the table :):lol:

I love Tim Hortons. Everyone is always talking about Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. I don't even want to hear it.