what are you doing ..?

N.E.A

Man, thats gotta be one of the funnist jobs on the planet, way to go!!! :thumbs-up:

I would be really great if they would let me fly, :thumbs-up: But mabe there just smarter them I am :blink:

I would just crash test it :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently working as a technician at a local computer shop in Eugene, OR and will be studying Audio Engineering at the Evergreen State College come Fall 2010. My longtime friend and old neighbor forms the other half of the dynamic techie duo at the computer store - we spend eight hours a day, five days a week under the glow of fluorescent lights fixing anything and everything that comes our way. He handles laptops and the majority of difficult software problems while I tackle most hardware issues, high performance gaming systems, consoles, heat problems, and soldering jobs. It's a good gig and I have a significant degree of freedom due to my employer's lack of current technical knowledge, but I wish it paid better.

I'm in my last year of Computer Engineering, taking 16 credits with senior design :(. Work part time 16 hours a week at the place I used to co-op, and I'm also grading for a CE class. When I'm not at school or work or doing homework, I'm usually at the gym or trying to sleep.

May can't come soon enough.

I feel like such an under-achiever around here! I'm currently a freshman at Sinclair Community College majoring in software development. I have a job at a local computer shop, where I'm the guy that handles most of the hardware-buying decisions and takes care of most of the software installs. It's a fun job, and while it doesn't pay all that great, it's something I look forward to going to every day. In the future I hope to start my own chain of shops and become a successful entrepreneur. Oh, and I hope to also find that special girl at some point :)

I had some friends in Fla that did that,can be quite lucrative, & recycling is way cool.......
The upside is that I get to keep whatever I remove from the customers property.

That far from justifies all the physical labor and shall I say "unpleasantries" but having all your bills paid certainly does...