Slightly Pulling Ahead Of Macnn

Bosco

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought of it that way -- I have 1050+935+500=2485 MHZ folding for me now. Can't wait for my new board to arrive - Then I should have something more like 2650... if I can o/c better on that board, which I should, according to the specs and reviews.

Has anyone tried the folding @ home program that Linux Pro (I think it was) put together I downloaded it but have never tried it, someone said library and I had a thought about this program and it will fit on a floppy disc! I think it is supposed to install the folding at home service? The name of it is foldingsetup.exe if you have tried it whats involved in installing it? I think I know soome people who would not mind running this service for us. :rolleyes:

I did even before the optomizations add-on. It's really easy just make a folder ( I put it in the windows system folder) Ran it from there, follow the instructions and let it do its thing. Not hard and very well put togeather.

I did even before the optomizations add-on. It's really easy just make a folder ( I put it in the windows system folder) Ran it from there, follow the instructions and let it do its thing. Not hard and very well put togeather.

Does it show up in the system tray or anything obvious that it is on the machine