Temperature monitor

Hexalude

Hi

I need a decent untility to monitor the temprature of my graphics card(nvidia).

Any ideas?

Thanks

I like Everest as it has an OSD that you can display anywhere you want that will show anything from HDD temperatures to clock speed and yes even GPU temperatures...

Hi

I need a decent untility to monitor the temprature of my graphics card(nvidia).

Any ideas?

Thanks

My opinion, Real Temp is THE best and most accurate..With it you can monitor the temps of your CPU cores and GPU..It logs min/max, has a high temp alarm and automatic shutdown if things should get out of control..But it DOES need proper calibration to be accurate..The great thing about it is that you can calibrate the idle temp offsets for each individual CPU core and also the Tj Max for each individual core.

http://majorgeeks.com/Real_Temp_d6098.html

If yer into OC'ing yer vid card, Riva Tuner is probably the best..Also EVGA makes a nice little utility for OC'ing the Core, Shader and Memory clocks as well as fan speed..It's basic, it's simple, it's effective and works just great..Should work on any NVIDIA GPU regardless of card manufacturer

http://www.evga.com/precision/

I like Everest as it has an OSD that you can display anywhere you want that will show anything from HDD temperatures to clock speed and yes even GPU temperatures...

+1 for everest. It will show you all the temps and volts and clocks on your PC.

GPU-Z is also a good program that will monitor quite a bit of stuff for your gpu.

Those are the simplest to use. Then if want to overclock look for some software that support your gpu but when benching or testing or whatever it's a good idea to always have your GPU-Z or Everest or whatever to monitor the stuff so you don't overheat it or something.