Does MW2 support 360 pad?

00stevo

Steam achievements?

Yep, you'll get Steam achievements too.

It's ridiculous for MW2 to not support a 360 gamepad. They'd have to go through work to remove it from the PC version! :lol:

Eh,i dont care for steam acheivements seeing as you guys are implying its a bit of a joke.I do really like the 360 acheivment scheme though,ms should look to implement that into windows completely,it all adds up to a more complete gaming system.

No one is implying it as a joke. Usually Steam achievements are identical to the Live! ones anyways. To say you don't care for either would imply you don't care for achievements at all. Although you said you really like achievements.

Edited by Krazyxazn

No one is implying it as a joke. Usually Steam achievements are identical to the Live! ones anyways. To say you don't care for either would imply you don't care for achievements at all. Although you said you really like achievements.

Lol, yeah, that confused me a bit.

The STEAM achievements are the exact achievements you see on the console versions.

They are stored on your Steam profile. Unless MW2 is officially supported under Windows Live!, I don't think it will update your Live! profile with achievements.

How do you even get to the friend's list on Windows Live! ? I used it a long time ago when Shadowrun came out on PC. Oh man the game that would bring cross-platform, but I died quickly and the studio got shut down. I installed it again a few days ago to see how it's changed, but I couldn't find the friend's tab. Maybe I just need to have a GFW game open before I can access those options.

Edited by Krazyxazn

The only reason I prefer console achievements over Steam achievements is because all console games that have achievements are integrated into XBL or the PS3 equivalent, whereas on PC you have GFW, Steam, Stardock's offering, and proprietary achievement systems built by game developers.