Have a look!!! New rig up and running

Danny_75

Hello all,

Before i show you some pics i want to say thankyou to all OCC with the help i recived when chooseing my gear. You are a credit and i wouldnt have been able to buy the correct stuff without you all. Thankyou all agian.

Well all the parts hve turned up and all installed and running fine.

I have been playing with the CPU ect and i have got it to 4.2 GHZ but not sure i have done it right! Its gone just to easy!

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=777112

The temps are 34.30.33.32 on water with a 25l tank 1000 lhr pumps

Tell me i have done something wrong, I must have :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics or Ban!

Dont get ya ???

I have not tested as yet. Still moving and setting up. (house looks like a bomb has dropped ) :)

Had a quick game or 2 NFSS and good old CCS very impressed with this card. DODs with my old rig was 60 FPS same settings its doing 300 FPS

Dont get ya ???

I have not tested as yet. Still moving and setting up. (house looks like a bomb has dropped ) :)

Had a quick game or 2 NFSS and good old CCS very impressed with this card. DODs with my old rig was 60 FPS same settings its doing 300 FPS

Hurry and take some pictures.....

Hello all,

Before i show you some pics i want to say thankyou to all OCC with the help i recived when chooseing my gear. You are a credit and i wouldnt have been able to buy the correct stuff without you all. Thankyou all agian.

Well all the parts hve turned up and all installed and running fine.

I have been playing with the CPU ect and i have got it to 4.2 GHZ but not sure i have done it right! Its gone just to easy!

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=777112

The temps are 34.30.33.32 on water with a 25l tank 1000 lhr pumps

Tell me i have done something wrong, I must have :)

danny man i love it. there are a couple of very informative vids on youtube that will show the overclocking "how to" for your system. good job :D