Dragon Age: Origins

InCrYsIs

84 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing Dragon Age Origins?

• Yes
    • No
    • RPG's Suck

Just FYI the

Unbound (or is it unbroken??)

quest involves a super tough Revenant-like "boss". I got him about 25% health at level 20 with 2 warriors, a mage, and a healer. Never had a chance to retry it before I went into the final battle.

Of course, my warrior is gimp. :lol: I wish there was a way to "reset" skill/talent points.

This MFing flemeth Dragon is really peepeeing me off!!!

You should probably try and give a hint to what you're blacking out, otherwise we may not read it for fear of ruining something we haven't done yet, like saying you're talking about Morrigan's quest (each companion has some sort of quest, so saying that shouldn't be a spoiler to anyone, even if they haven't received it yet).

As for Flemeth, I used Alistair and Shale as tanks and Wynne as the healer. I am a damage-dealing mage. Beat her on my first try with that combo. Tried my usual party (Leliana instead of Shale), but that didn't work out very well...Shale can soak up a lot more damage.

Argh!

mage circle crap:

This sloth demon is a real "see you next tuesday"!

EDIT:

Beat him and now I have to battle Uldrich.

:closedeyes:

Where are my are my flame, stone and spirits NOW!?

Argh!

Andrew, you're able to conquer areas in any order, so some people who have been playing the game twice as long as you may not have experienced what you're talking about. Please use spoiler tags.
Erm...

Oh yeah, sorry if I effed it up for anyone...

Erm...

Oh yeah, sorry if I effed it up for anyone...

I doubt u effed it up for anyone, as what you said wouldn't be understood by someone who didn't play that part (circle tower) anyway. Just wanted to warn you before you went further. Lol

You should probably try and give a hint to what you're blacking out, otherwise we may not read it for fear of ruining something we haven't done yet, like saying you're talking about Morrigan's quest (each companion has some sort of quest, so saying that shouldn't be a spoiler to anyone, even if they haven't received it yet).

As for Flemeth, I used Alistair and Shale as tanks and Wynne as the healer. I am a damage-dealing mage. Beat her on my first try with that combo. Tried my usual party (Leliana instead of Shale), but that didn't work out very well...Shale can soak up a lot more damage.

I am going to have to go back later. I don't think I am strong enough. I barely do any damage before I die.

I am going to have to go back later. I don't think I am strong enough. I barely do any damage before I die.

I can't remember what level I was when I defeated that, but it was AFTER I completed the main questlines in Stone Prisoner, Circle Tower, Brecillian Forest and Redcliffe!

And I didn't go unscathed. Alistair did die, but I was able to thankfully revive him while keeping Shale alive and tanking.

Of course Steam is having a deal on DAO now...

:(

Side thought, I read that all I need to do to get the whole shale quest thing is to register my game.

I've done that and as per what I read on their website I wasn't emailed a code for it...