How To Rave

GabrielT

If you have ever looked at rave dancing and thought it was a waste of time... well you were right but this is a great new to make fun of it AND learn about it.

What you call "rave" in America is not rave at all. You consider Darude "Sandstorm" to be rave music... the DDR teeny-bopper trance is what you call "rave".

The quality, enthusiasm, and atmosphere at a real rave is absolutely unbeatable. I can't think of a more enjoyable form of dancing.

World Dance drum n bass arenas are legendary:

These days it's more trance and techno events, but stuff like Trance Energy is MASSIVE, attracting 40k+ ravers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxahh1By4QQ&fmt=18

You might get more people at outdoor concerts, or stadiums, for bands... but the dancing, what little of it, will be rubbish, and no-one will be having fun dancing, probably just doing a side-step parent dance, waving a lighter in the air, jumping up and down, headbanging, or moshing...

You really can't beat rave dancing, it's amazing :)

What you call "rave" in America is not rave at all. You consider Darude "Sandstorm" to be rave music... the DDR teeny-bopper trance is what you call "rave".

The quality, enthusiasm, and atmosphere at a real rave is absolutely unbeatable. I can't think of a more enjoyable form of dancing.

These days it's more trance and techno events, but stuff like Trance Energy is MASSIVE, attracting 40k+ ravers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxahh1By4QQ&fmt=18

You might get more people at outdoor concerts, or stadiums, for bands... but the dancing, what little of it, will be rubbish, and no-one will be having fun dancing, probably just doing a side-step parent dance, waving a lighter in the air, jumping up and down, headbanging, or moshing...

:withstupid:

I'm jealous of you guys, I am a big fan of techno, rave, electronica (though not so much of trance). I want to goto one of those, save me a seat (or a plot lol)

Meh, sandstorm is significantly overrated. I agree with you because we really don't have anything cool like that to compare it to. Sure looks fun though...