Anyone Else Own Guns Here?

MystoGators

I think I made some modified ammo for the sniper rifle to make it more deadly. Here is what I did: Took 1 of the little thingys that go in the airsoft gun...it's exactly metal..it's kinda soft...metalish kind. So anyway. Take that, take a razer, and split the head of the "bullet" in 4, as much as possible but don't make a hole on the back. When shot, the front side that has been split will spread open because of the high pressure making it a little more deadly. Also there are the ones that I put gun powder in the bullet and with a substance that I don't remember I seal it, making the thing explode on impact.

No offense but that's just ridiculous and stupid. This coming from an airsoft player.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*tracking IP adress*

*copying post*

*sending Ip adress & post to police*

:ph34r:

gl my friend, ain't gonna find nothing on this IP address. All the world domination plans are back in EU.

No offense but that's just ridiculous and stupid. This coming from an airsoft player.

Also cool.

Edited by ballist1x

I've got an airsoft 4.5cal sniper rifle back in Europe. Had it since I turned 13. Haven't shot real people yet.

Also have some ak47 ammo, tracer and normal...I've got 2 bullets from a pistol but not sure what kind.

I think I made some modified ammo for the sniper rifle to make it more deadly. Here is what I did: Took 1 of the little thingys that go in the airsoft gun...it's exactly metal..it's kinda soft...metalish kind. So anyway. Take that, take a razer, and split the head of the "bullet" in 4, as much as possible but don't make a hole on the back. When shot, the front side that has been split will spread open because of the high pressure making it a little more deadly. Also there are the ones that I put gun powder in the bullet and with a substance that I don't remember I seal it, making the thing explode on impact.

lol

I don't own a gun yet, might be getting one soon. However I went to the range the other day and shot some of these :)

Colt .45

12633_165422842538_552757538_2854441_8285929_n.jpg

mmm red dot sight :) Ruger .22

12633_165480717538_552757538_2855254_2199717_n.jpg

.357 didn't have any rounds for this one though :(

12633_165480162538_552757538_2855249_2313194_n.jpg

Edited by greengiant912

I've only got three,

I missed the post previous to mine, that Reddotted pistol is a Squarebore Buckmarck. I had one identical to it but in black. Easily one of the fastest firing Semi 22's you'll find, as well as one of the most accurate. ( more following )

I'm working on getting a bull barreled Buckmark from my grandfather, who's very reluctacnt on letting the never been fired pistol go :(, hard to beat the accuracy of this pistol for targeting, small game, and other nuisances. And good to carry when hunting so when you fail at pheasants, instead of makign a fur cloud out of that rabbit that scared you to pieces, you can keep the rabbit. HAHA long story.

A browning .22LR Squirrel rifle. SA, I can't remember the model number.

Rossi Model 92 Pump .22 Short & Long ( Rossi's copy of Winchester's 1906/1890 ) Mine has fillagre engraved on the action. And looks like the one in pic 2 )

Beretta 950BS, this isn't mine, but mine is identical. Used primarily for NOTHING. You are unable to hit a target more then 20 feet away. But it does do a good job of disuasding the car jacker at a Memphis rest area.

902383950BS_3.jpg

ross1.jpg

Edited by P

You Americans can buy guns no problem but here it's a different story. Heck it's easier to buy a real gun there than an airsoft gun here.

Why dig up old topics?

12. Do not dig up old threads! If you want to continue a discussion from an old thread (older than 2-3 months), create a new thread and reference the old one in your opening post if necessary. There is very little reason to dig up an old thread.