Should I leave OCC??

IVIYTH0S

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave OCC??

• YES!
    • Take a week off and think about how to become a more rational forum user, jerk!
    • NO!
    • Check my comments, then get back out there and post!!
    • Don't post, just remain a lurker for information gathering purposes

ccokeman = Coca-Cola man... Frank repairs/installs and otherwise messes with vending machines... it's his profession

http://www.overclockersclub.com/pages/contact/

you got his full name and hometown right there...

what else do you want? his birthday and phone number so you can sing him a song on his special day? :lol:

anyway mythos, I'm glad you aren't making another one of these threads :P

How chivalrous of you. You've missed the entire point of the post. I'm aware his name is Frank. I wasn't taking issue with him or his username. Nor was I asking for any details which you decided to bring foreward out of some misplaced sense of loyalty. Go back and read the entirety of the post. This is all getting a little out of hand.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted yes cause all this nut massaging is kind of pathetic.

the only reason to leave a forum is when you don't want to be there any more, and when you're ready to leave it'll happen without any of this pity party BS.

Yes sir!! haha I'll leave as silently as I began

How chivalrous of you. You've missed the entire point of the post. I'm aware his name is Frank. I wasn't taking issue with him or his username. Nor was I asking for any details which you decided to bring foreward out of some misplaced sense of loyalty. Go back and read the entirety of the post. This is all getting a little out of hand.

Don't worry about it Rourk, sometimes you just have to let things go. I let go the whole accident argument, we'll all have our differing opinions and I don't think any less of anyone else as long as they don't think any less than me. And eye for an eye :thumbs-up:

/poll "Should tkrow21 punch himself in the gonads?"

vote yes on issue #1

/quote /quote

QQ

:lol:

There should be a pole. Right now I'm leaning towards a definite maybe.

me adding to the 2nd (or depending on where that maybe ends up), the 3rd yes vote.

If the ratio of yes's to no's exceeds 2:1 (IE.4 yes's and 2 no's wouldn't count but 5 yes's and 2 no's would), then his self testes striking is to be video taped for the masses to enjoy!!.

and back to precalc hw I go, I'm thinking too mathematical right now lol

If you do leave you should go out with a bang. It's more fun that way.

are you suggesting I shoot myself in the head!?!?!

I'd have to commit seppuku if I ever did that, with my soon to arrive Shirasaya Wakizashi tiger-katana-folded-steel-shirasaya-japanese-swords.jpg (P.S. That's me behind the sword if you didn't already figure that out)

Edited by IVIYTH0S