Reputation Points

Andrewr05

Typing with the hunt and psck method is how I got started but have since gotten better although I still look at the kyboard most of the time i find that I am still picking up speed but like you all have said as soon as you think it takes a dump and I go into slow mo.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is why all our reviewers have so many typos that us review editors have to fix? ooooo, snap...yes, I went there!

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if all us review editors are of the touch type brigade :P. It really does make typing so much easier.

Maybe this is why all our reviewers have so many typos that us review editors have to fix? ooooo, snap...yes, I went there!

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if all us review editors are of the touch type brigade :P. It really does make typing so much easier.

Hah. :lol: You might be on to something. :)

I only get screwed up by keyboards that have the small backspace keys for the rare occasions when I do make a mistake.

The backspace key has been MOVED entirely on Sun keyboards (along with CTRL, caps lock, and all of the symbol keys). :P

You end up making a mistake, hitting the wrong key to backspace, then looking down to find it...only to repeat it again in short order. :D

Edited by Waco

The backspace key has been MOVED entirely on Sun keyboards (along with CTRL, caps lock, and all of the symbol keys). :P

You end up making a mistake, hitting the wrong key to backspace, then looking down to find it...only to repeat it again in short order. :D

:withstupid: Yeah, I've used those keyboards. They're awful.