GAMER (movie)

00stevo

The reason i put this under vid card/monitor,is because after watching the trailer,i instantly thought of crysis.Its a really plausible plot isnt it? For me the trailer looked brilliant,easily eclipsing terminator salvation.Im really looking forward to watching it.

I think it looks awful, worse then triple x. Anything aimed at teens or gamers is terrible (ex: twilight, all the plastic flashy cases on newegg, over priced dell gamer computers, most gaming headphones, the movie triple x, I'm sure there is a lot more I'm forgetting).

Edited by xchrissypoox

I think it looks awful, worse then triple x. Anything aimed at teens or gamers is terrible (ex: twilight, all the plastic flashy cases on newegg, over priced dell gamer computers, most gaming headphones, the movie triple x, I'm sure there is a lot more I'm forgetting).

You just said all games are terrible, because if games aren't aimed at gamers...

Think you misread him. We're talking about movies.

Anything aimed at teens or gamers is terrible (ex: twilight, all the plastic flashy cases on newegg, over priced dell gamer computers, most gaming headphones, the movie triple x, I'm sure there is a lot more I'm forgetting).

Yep, flashy cases on newegg along with gaming headphones are great movies.

So I reluctantly saw this movie tonight, not really by choice, I wanted to go see Inglorious Bastards. However the people I went w/ already saw it :(, anyways if you want my take on the movie feel free to read the spoiler tags.

I went into this movie expecting nothing sort of a B rated action flick, and well that is what it is. If you do see this movie make sure you don't have high expectations for it. I think it was better the I original thought it was going to be, and the story wasn't a total pile of crap. It was entertaining at points, but at others it just made me want to facepalm... If you want to see a better version of this movie wait till Surrogates comes out later this year with Bruce Willis, it looks like it has a similar store with the whole "control another person in virtual reality type setup.", but it looks alot more well done, with a better story. I went in to "Gamers" expecting a 2 star movie and that is pretty much what I would give it. I have seen worse movies, but this is something you would be better off waiting for DVD release.

Edited by greengiant912

Yep, flashy cases on newegg along with gaming headphones are great movies.

That's a description of viewers this movie is aimed after, teens. If you fit in that category which is why your so upset about it. Then, there is nothing we can do for that.

So I reluctantly saw this movie tonight, not really by choice, I wanted to go see Inglorious Bastards.

I've would have ditched them and went to go see Inglorious Bastards, instead of that rubbish.