5870 price range

N.E.A

so is tomorrow the day? or wednesday?

i think we will wait for another week or some thing :(

http://www.techpowerup.com/104283/MSI_Rele...rley_Quinn.html

msi made gtx 260 , it`s cooler looks like 4890/4870 ....................

that is all what i find out i looked every where nothing new........:(

grrr grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

when are they goona show it ....................................?

i want to see xfx 5870 , xfx cards look very very cool ..........

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got the money ready and waiting. Just waiting for them to hit newegg. I'm hoping that these are vastly better than the 4890s, I really liked those cards and hated to see them go.

You aren't going to wait a week or so til, A. You can see if they're worth the money, and B. They'll have some time for some driver maturing. (and if they aren't worth the dough, hopefully everything else will have a price drop so you have more options at your disposal! :thumbs-up: )

If I was willing to wait for ATI to come out with mature drivers I'd still be running a 9800 Pro in an AGP 8x slot.

I cast my lot with the 5870s when I sold the pair of Sapphire Vaopr-X 4890s. They looked great and played everything I played smoothly. If I hadn't sold them they would be sitting idle in a folding rig doing nothing. That would be a tragic waste.

You aren't going to wait a week or so til, A. You can see if they're worth the money, and B. They'll have some time for some driver maturing. (and if they aren't worth the dough, hopefully everything else will have a price drop so you have more options at your disposal! :thumbs-up: )

i agree ,

ever since amd released the 4800 , the drivers was like hell compared to nvidia ......

ever since amd released the 4800 , the drivers was like hell compared to nvidia ......

The 4850 with the messed up fan profile was the only real bug that made it through to release though...

If I was willing to wait for ATI to come out with mature drivers I'd still be running a 9800 Pro in an AGP 8x slot.

I cast my lot with the 5870s when I sold the pair of Sapphire Vaopr-X 4890s. They looked great and played everything I played smoothly. If I hadn't sold them they would be sitting idle in a folding rig doing nothing. That would be a tragic waste.

I see, just looking out for ya. (and if they were sitting in your folding rig...wouldn't they be folding :rolleyes:)

The 4850 with the messed up fan profile was the only real bug that made it through to release though...

:withstupid: He picks on ATI more than I pick on Nvidia

Edited by IVIYTH0S