5870 price range

N.E.A

You read something that's completely wrong.

There's no chance in HELL that the integrated GPU in the new Intel CPUs will come even close to cards from a few generations ago. Not only can they not afford the die area they can't afford to put any real amount of memory on the CPU/GPU either.

All of you need to realize that your conjecture means absolutely dick right now since none of you have any facts whatsoever to back up your ranting and raving.

Relax. Be patient. Decide what you want to do when the real numbers pop up.

I mentioned it in that other thread...its in a german magazine called PC Hardware, of course none of you would have it because you either can't speak german or can't get it.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mentioned it in that other thread...its in a german magazine called PC Hardware, of course none of you would have it because you either can't speak german or can't get it.

It doesn't matter where you read it...it's still wrong. :lol: There's no way the integrated GPU will be anywhere near anything in the past few generations simply because they don't have the die area nor dedicated texture memory available.

Don't forget, as long as games support scaling as well. There is so many games out there that don't allow the X2 to scale making it useless at times which is damn annoying.

that is why i hate dual gpu cards .............:)

i can speak german , but not as good as english ........:lol:

When a lowly 9800GT gets comparable framerates with a 4870X2...by comparison it plays like crap. :P

or as grade school report cards would say "Not working to ability level" :lol:

I would know

Edited by IVIYTH0S

wow , come on guys lets hit the 5000 views , :lol: , back on topic :rolleyes:

looks like ea is making games that run better with nvidia gpus.............:P (crysis,dead space,mirror`s edge ,.........)

Edited by N.E.A

wow , come on guys lets hit the 5000 views , :lol: , back on topic :rolleyes:

looks like ea is making games that run better with nvidia gpus.............:P (crysis,dead space,mirror`s edge ,.........)

lol probably ATLEAST 70% of games are designed to run better with nvidia's, nearly every game you boot up with have the nvidia logo thrown atcha. Only handful of games develop with ati like HAWX, Stalker Clear Sky, or GRID (just to name a few more recent cases), I think Bioshock was one too. It always gives nvidia's the headstart out of the door with card compatibility with fresh titles until ATI can optimized their drivers for that new release

lol probably ATLEAST 70% of games are designed to run better with nvidia's, nearly every game you boot up with have the nvidia logo thrown atcha. Only handful of games develop with ati like HAWX, Stalker Clear Sky, or GRID (just to name a few more recent cases), I think Bioshock was one too. It always gives nvidia's the headstart out of the door with card compatibility with fresh titles until ATI can optimized their drivers for that new release

:lol: :lol:

nearly every game you boot up with have the nvidia logo thrown

:lol: , :lol:

edit : still laughing and i updated my sig :lol:

:lol:

Edited by N.E.A