5870 price range

N.E.A

i find it odd that supposely the 5870x2 will be out next week and we still don't really have any information on its clock speeds etc.. maybe its gonna be alot long then we thing before its out :( or suprizingly 5870 vapor-x lack of info... and that should be out in a few days if boscos giving one away soon! go figure...

oh jesus, I'm just imagining what a 5870x2 could do if the lucid chip was already at its prime :drool:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the question is... quadfire or just an x2 with phys x :P

Both. That's my plan anyway. 2 5870x2s for benchmarking and gaming. Take one out and put in my GTX275 to run PhysX(overkill I know) for games that need it.

Anyone planning a pair of 5750s or 5770s in crossfire? I'd be interested to see how they perform in crossfire. Just out of curiosity.

For me personally with most games it will be a pair of 5870x2s. That's what I'll run 99% of the time the way things stand now. Just waiting for the cards to be available. I need to upgrade my power supply first though.

I'll try a 5870x2 and a 5870 in 3 way crossfire first just to get some 3DMark #s then full quadfire.

For me personally with most games it will be a pair of 5870x2s. That's what I'll run 99% of the time the way things stand now. Just waiting for the cards to be available. I need to upgrade my power supply first though.

I'll try a 5870x2 and a 5870 in 3 way crossfire first just to get some 3DMark #s then full quadfire.

two 5870x2's and the lucid chip equals Crysis's GTFO combo pack haha

lol untill the next crytek engine is released and brings the cards to its knees lol which would make me feel bad for the average user who wants to play games on it

haha yeah, hopefully they've become better acquainted with the word "efficient" since then.

Or I'm going to beat all of their programmers with the assured 2 foot long 5870x2 :lol:

Edited by IVIYTH0S