5870 price range

N.E.A

The difference between a 955 and a 965 is minimal. You're making mountains out of molehills. You won't find any reviews of the 5850 yet only speculation and rumors. It hasn't been released yet. Though the rumored price of $259 and performance similar to a GTX285 is interesting. You'll have to wait for it like the rest of us.

but there is a difference ....!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok , and i just remembered another advantage of x4 955 that it is a new cpu with new socket

unlike q9550 , 775 will be gone , i know intel released q9505 but that will be the last 775 cpu .....

thanks guys , .............:)

GTX 295s in SLI is quad SLI...

so what else in new ,

the pic says :nvidia geforce gtx 295 sli

, is not gtx 295 sli one card or do they mean two ..?

if it was two they should have said quad sli ..am i wrong ..?

sli : 2 gpus

tri sli :3 gpus

quad sli : 4 gpus

that is what i know ................:)

so what else in new ,

the pic says :nvidia geforce gtx 295 sli

, is not gtx 295 sli one card or do they mean two ..?

if it was two they should have said quad sli ..am i wrong ..?

sli : 2 gpus

tri sli :3 gpus

quad sli : 4 gpus

that is what i know ................:)

well the SLI on the 295 itself is assumed, so if they say "295 SLI" most likely they are referring to two 295's, or quad SLI

well the SLI on the 295 itself is assumed, so if they say "295 SLI" most likely they are referring to two 295's, or quad SLI

my mind tells me that there are 2 opinions , one is right one is wrong , which one is right ...?

1- gtx 295 sli = one video card :unsure: :unsure: 2- gtx 295 sli = two video cards

i think we need answer from a reviewer or admin since they have more info than some of us do

but i do not think that 2 5870 can beat 2 gtx 295 in the review here ,

they were on the same stage , 5870 some times kicks gtx 295 and other gtx 295 kick 5870

so according to the pic and according to what i did understand they were comparing one gtx 295 and 2 5870 in cf

since the ATI score was higher in all cases and all games .......................:)

Edited by N.E.A

my mind tells me that there is 2 opinions , one is right one is wrong , which one is right ...?

i think we need answer from a reviewer or admin since they have more info than some of us do

1- gtx 295 sli = one video card :unsure: :unsure: 2- gtx 295 sli = two video cards

1 gtx 295 sli = two video cards since the SLI is undetachable (I think) so there will always be SLI. If anybody is mentioning a 295 SLI they would have to be referring to two seperate 295's

1 gtx 295 sli = two video cards since the SLI is undetachable (I think) so there will always be SLI. If anybody is mentioning a 295 SLI they would have to be referring to two seperate 295's

but how can 2 gtx 295 be beaten by 2 5870

one 5870 was able to keep up with one gtx 295 and some times it exceeds the gtx 295 in speed

and some times it was behind by 3-5 fps

so how 2 gtx 295 with four gpus got beaten by 2 5870 with 2 gpus in all game and in all settings ..............?

you are right , when some one says sli he means 2 cards

what is bothering me is the four gpus were wiped by 2 gpus

when the 2 gpus wiped one , and some times was even with it and some times got beaten by it ..................................

Edited by N.E.A