Phenom II X4 Stock Cooler!

CanadaGUY

As the topic description says, my god this thing is loud. I was going to wait awhile till I got a new heatsink, but my goodness this thing is just horrible :(.

Anyone got some suggestions on a really nice cooler for a Phenom II X4 945?

here's the sunbeam (simply CANNOT be beaten at $25 dollars after rebate or 40 before)

dang wish that rebate was available for us canadians :(.

I think i'm gonna end up getting a Artic Freezer 64 Pro, to tide me over till I go water cooling. Thanks for the suggestions though, definitely gonna get that sunbeam when I build my folding rig.

dang wish that rebate was available for us canadians :(.

I think i'm gonna end up getting a Artic Freezer 64 Pro, to tide me over till I go water cooling. Thanks for the suggestions though, definitely gonna get that sunbeam when I build my folding rig.

Suit yourself, though I guarantee if you got the Sunbeam you wouldn't see a point to water cooling :P. I know I didn't with my TRUE

Suit yourself, though I guarantee if you got the Sunbeam you wouldn't see a point to water cooling :P. I know I didn't with my TRUE

Actually on second though, I think i'm gonna order that Sunbeam, now to just see if the thing will fit in my case/mobo. Anyone got a GA-790XT-UD4P and the sunbeam?

Actually on second though, I think i'm gonna order that Sunbeam, now to just see if the thing will fit in my case/mobo. Anyone got a GA-790XT-UD4P and the sunbeam?

And after the third thought, going back to the Arctic Cooler Freezer 64 Pro since my case is kinda small and the sunbeam/OCZ vendetta 2/syche mugen 2 all do not fit in the case :(.

I'll have to deal with the Arctic Cooler till I can go water, or buy a new case :)