Fan controller for HAF 932 case fans?

Here are my system components that I'm using to build my first PC.

CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932

CPU: i7 920 CPU D0 stepping

CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283

PSU: Corsair HX620

MOTHERBOARD: EVGA E758-A1 (x16/x16/x8) LGA 1366 Intel X58

RAM: Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3

GPU: MSI Radeon HD 4890 1GB Factory OCed

HARDDRIVES: 2 X 640GB Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS

I was wondering if I should connect the three 230mm & one 140mm stock fans from the HAF 932 to the motherboard (there are a total of 4 fan headers on my motherboard) or connect them to the PSU (all fans include a 3 pin to 4 pin molex adapter). Another option is to buy a seperate fan controller (that can accomodate at least 4 fans).

Kinda stuck at this point in the build, because I'm not exactly sure what to do. Do I even need to control the fan speed of the four stock fans that are in HAF 932 case? I am not sure how well the EVGA mobo fan speed controls work either.

Lastly, do I need to control any other fans? My graphics card has a built in fan and I don't really plan to overclock my card even more, but would it be possible to control the GPU's fan speed? If so, how?

Sorry in advance for the noob questions!

~ Im2bz2p345 :)

Edited by im2bz2p345

I have my HAF 932 fans hooked straight into the psu using the molex connectors. They are all fairly quiet even running full speed. Unless you want an absolutely silent computer, I would not worry about the fan controller.

I've never felt comfortable attaching more than the heatsink fan to the motherboard headers. I like a direct connection to the PSU, and not through the motherboard as if there was something mechanically wrong with the fan, it may pull too much amperage and could damage the motherboard. It's never happened to me, but like I said it's out of my comfort zone :) The back EMF of a motor is actually quite small when they're in good condition but if the fan were to get caught on something or just be defective the current draw can actually get pretty high on a stalled motor :P

If they're loud, and it bothers you, just get a fan controller. Some can be had for cheap and look nice too. I like my sunbeam. If you don't care about the noise nor lacking the ability to turn them down, just go direct to the power supply :)

Edited by airman

Thank for you all the quick replies everyone. I have decided to simply connect the stock case fans directly to the PSU based on your responses. I have read the fan are fairly quiet even running at 100%, so that does not botter me.

Once again, thanks for all the information/help.

~ Im2bz2p345 :)