BSOD Problem

Stuart

Well sometimes im in a game but today i was just listening to music and on google maps, here is the details, could it be a heat issue?

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: d1

BCP1: 00003AD1

BCP2: 00000002

BCP3: 00000000

BCP4: 8FF6099F

OS Version: 6_0_6001

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 768_1

I would start monitoring temps closely with CoreTemp and run some stability tests like OCCT or Prime95.

Well im not sure whats happened to my temps, core temp says i load at 80C + (prime 95) where as occt says im more like 60+ max. Which do i believe?

I would take a look at that power supply. Also who the ram made by?

Sorry but what do you mean by look at the power supply? It is quite new and has 20A on each 12v rail (4 12v rails).

And it is cheap RAM (this is it http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3274794/King...m/Product.html)

And i actually have 4 GB (i know it wont see all of it though!)

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3274794/King...mm/Product.html

Your link didn't work.

It's Kingston Value RAM DDR2 667(PC5300) CL5 1.8v

I think what he means is to look into the quality of the power supply and if it's giving your system the voltage that the manufacturer claims. Many lower end power supplies don't supply their stated output.

Ok as I am a computer techie i'll give you my input based on ur bsod report. Because your running windows vista sp1 (home premium if i remember my codes correctly) and the fact that u got bccode d1 in bsod report, u have a memory issue. Most likely faulty ram or hdd corruption. Take a look at them and im sure u will find the source of ur problem.

Rourkchris is right. That is what I meant. The power supply does not look like its from a good company. Then again I would not buy a power supply with Hi in the name. I had that same problem last year.

I got a Hec Zephyr 750 watt and it failed on me. IT could not even supply my stocked system that had a 3850 a the time.