DirectX 11 Screenshots [Amazing]

MJCRO

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a tech demo, it's a cinematic concept movie...do I need to say that a third time? :P

http://features.cgsociety.org/story_custom.php?story_id=4861

haha sorry Clay for making you irritated lol

I guess i might have double posted that same "Could just be a tech demo" post through my IPhone. Its quite a pain to browse the forums and post through an IPhone, back on my comp now.

Edited by damian

So why the hell is this in gaming? Shouldn't it be under graphics & photography?

The way you posted that video made it seem like it had something to do with DirectX11.

Edited by tkrow21

So why the hell is this in gaming? Shouldn't it be under graphics & photography?

The video is mis-posted and is not representative of DX11.

The original post did not contain that video, it contained images of DX11. While the pictures are technically not "in-game", they are showing off DirectX 11, which is used in game engines on the PC, and thus the "Gaming: PC" category is the correct one.

MJCRO made a mistake...moral of the story is, don't believe everything your read on YouTube ;):lol:

Proof of what. I asked you if you were sure that was DX11 and quoted the post with the link to that bogus youtube video claiming DX11 which it isnt in no way DX11, it came out a year ago and its nothing but a bogus trick! you link to an article that hasnt anything to do with the youtube video. BTW thos DX11 pics have been around for several months!

Proof of what. I asked you if you were sure that was DX11 and quoted the post with the link to that bogus youtube video claiming DX11 which it isnt in no way DX11, it came out a year ago and its nothing but a bogus trick! you link to an article that hasnt anything to do with the youtube video. BTW thos DX11 pics have been around for several months!

That is because DX11 already exists, but won't be used until the ATI 5 series at the end of this year. It was the same with DX10, it came out right after the 8 series which supported it.

Ahem, in that case...

the lighting in the second picture looks damn good.

Edit:

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,680685/...irectX-11/News/

looolll

Good i'm waiting for the 5000 series then. If DX11 looks anything close to the concept video I will be truly impressed.

Every pic/vid in this thread is fake.

Every pic/vid in this thread is fake.

Well Dubba Tee Eff. Let me know when some real content shows up and then we'll judge.... Wow someone should toltally rename this thread to Fake DirectX 11 Screenshots [Not Impressed]. :angry:

Edited by Compxpert

Let's go back to talking about penguins, because the rest of this thread is garbage.

Penguins are black and white, just like MJ!

Okay...you go now...

I concur. This thread blows. I'm not even sure if there is a point to it. It's hurting my head. :blink: