What should i get first?

Well if I do decide to get a new PSU for OCing, I guess i probably wont get anything else till later on although I may still get the monitor iv been looking at since I rly need a new one of those anyway. Heres a quick list I liked and was wondering if i would get someones input on what they think i should go with.

COOLER MASTER UCP RS700-AAAAA3 700W

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...er%20UCP%20700W

CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...Corsair%20TX850

CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...orsair%20TX750W

I know the Corsairs are practically the same except for the watts, but price is the only real reason thier. That being said, I was thinking about the Corsair 850w.

I would not buy the Cooler Master PSU. It's not a good value of watts/$. The Corsair 750W is the best one of what you listed, but personally I would (and did) pick the PCP&C 750W which is $10 cheaper plus it's a truly awesome supply.

Lawl, the bright red color is interesting. Well I guess im going to get the monitor first, since thats rly on the top of my list for fancy new items. Since im not doing heavy OCing right now I think my current PSU will work fine and probably with in the next 2 weeks ill pick out a new power supply. My last real question is if I decide to do heavy OCing, should i consider trying to find a way to get some extra cooling on both my ram and my north bridge.

Lawl, the bright red color is interesting. Well I guess im going to get the monitor first, since thats rly on the top of my list for fancy new items. Since im not doing heavy OCing right now I think my current PSU will work fine and probably with in the next 2 weeks ill pick out a new power supply. My last real question is if I decide to do heavy OCing, should i consider trying to find a way to get some extra cooling on both my ram and my north bridge.

Yeah, the red is awesome if you ask me. Check out some pics of it in my case here.

Also, you really don't need to worry about extra cooling for memory. People go pretty overboard on memory cooling sometimes. As for northbridge, it probably wouldn't hurt, but again it'll probably be just fine as it is.

Is my NBs temp somewhere on there, if so im assumming its the System Temp. If not is there a way i can identify the NB temp.

Touch the NB's heatsink, you'll see if it needs more cooling or not ;)

I have an e8400/hd4850 system and it uses around 200W on load. If you are getting a new power supply, then I wouldn't get anything more than 600W, unless you plan to crossfire hd4890's or something.

Regardless of that, I think you should get the monitor first.

Well I got the monitor, should be getting the package today. However im consered about heavier OCing on this system. I know the board can handle it but whats anyones ideas on how this PSU will fair with a larger load on the FSB. This is assuming i dont touch the graphics card.