PSU fan not spinning

Hy, as the title says, my Earthwatts PSU fan isn't spinning. Tbh i don't remember if it used to stop and restart again, as some of the search results said, but it's not spinning at all now. Is there a way to check if it turns on automatically when the temperature is higher?

Usually power supply fans don't turn off...they operate at low speed under low load and then ramp up when the temperatures rise beyond a certain point (consistent with higher loads).

I'd shoot a friendly email to the manufacturer's tech support. If it's considered broken, and under warranty, they'd probably replace it. If not, I'd just crack it open, and swap the fan out with another of similar configuration (thermally controlled...or if you put in a constant speed fan, get one that has good airflow ratings - equivalent or better than the stock fan - and has decibel ratings that you can tolerate). :)

first I have seen that happen :O could do what above poster said to do(crack it open and chance fan)

Well it's still in warranty, but the shop is pretty far away... So I might just wait a bit more and see what happens.

Well I noticed the fan isn't broken, because it spins up for a few seconds at start, then completely stops. I e-mail Antec's customer support, with two detailed questions, but they only replied with instructions on how to replace the product via Antec. I bet they didn't even read the question. Anyways... going or sendind it to Rotterdam would be 10 times more expensive then just buying a new one, so I'm kinda thinking about replacing the fan... but if this one spins, I'm not sure how is it broken.