good gaming lcd FROM BESTBUY

:blink: It happens all the time man, can't afford it today but hell,, I can afford it tomorrow, People don't sit back and realize that this spending strategy is why they don't have the money for it in the first place :blink:

I am sorry for being rude but the repo man won't be any more polite

My wife and I charge things all the time but no more than we can't pay off on 30days before interest.

Sadly we found out the hard way if you don't keep balances no mater how much money you have in the bank your credit rating will fall and the premium borrowing rate is out of reach. That happened when we went to buy another car we had zero debt and because of that we were stuck with a higher than advertised rate. The whole banking system is broken when they reward people who barrow constantly instead of save. So it may be possible he's just looking to kep his credit active.

BTW love your avitar LOL

My wife and I charge things all the time but no more than we can't pay off on 30days before interest.

Sadly we found out the hard way if you don't keep balances no mater how much money you have in the bank your credit rating will fall and the premium borrowing rate is out of reach. That happened when we went to buy another car we had zero debt and because of that we were stuck with a higher than advertised rate. The whole banking system is broken when they reward people who barrow constantly instead of save. So it may be possible he's just looking to kep his credit active.

BTW love your avitar LOL

I hate credit, I have yet to get a credit card. I guess I should get one since I'm super quick in paying off debt and never spend money if I know I know owe someone. I only buy things I can afford cash in hand (even if I have to withdrawal it). I think a house is the only thing I'll ever take out loans for.

I hate credit, I have yet to get a credit card. I guess I should get one since I'm super quick in paying off debt and never spend money if I know I know owe someone. I only buy things I can afford cash in hand (even if I have to withdrawal it). I think a house is the only thing I'll ever take out loans for.

You'll never get a good loan on a car let alone a house without active credit. 33% of your total available credit being used is the magic number.

Financing a $200 purchase sounds like a serious mistake...

Not when you're getting a 0% rate. At that point it's just an interest free payment plan.

You'll never get a good loan on a car let alone a house without active credit. 33% of your total available credit being used is the magic number.

I'll never buy a car I can't afford straight up. As for the house, I don't know what I'll do there and I'm working really hard on not having to ever take out a loan for school

Now here's a twist, Discover Card pays me cashback 1% on all of my purchases and 5% on special monthly promos.

I use this for a credit to my account, about $15 a month.

I put everything that I can on the card and of course pay it off every

month so there is no interest.

This way I can see what I am spending and where it goes and the $15= free DSL every other month :rolleyes:

Edited by davidst

Now here's a twist, Discover Card pays me cashback 1% on all of my purchases and 5% on special monthly promos.

I use this for a credit to my account, about $15 a month.

I put everything that I can on the card and of course pay it off every

month so there is no interest.

This way I can see what I am spending and where it goes and the $15= free DSL every other month :rolleyes:

ya, I'll probably get one soon. I debit alot of things, so I'll just credit them and then pay them immediately.

I'm trying to find the one that will give me the most percent off in what I usually buy, while still having the general percentages off other things.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I'll never buy a car I can't afford straight up. As for the house, I don't know what I'll do there and I'm working really hard on not having to ever take out a loan for school

You'll change your tune when it comes to buy a house methinks.

How dare you spend your money the way you want to!

Seriously though, the best thing about Best Buy is that they display their monitors. Go and see which ones you like, afterall you are the one who is going to look at it for the next foreseeable future.

Samsung generally would be the best brand at Best Buy but see for yourself and choose one. I would assume there is a return policy in case the one you pick looks different in your home lighting than the store's.

Don't let these folks make you feel bad, they are just trying to save ya some money. No harm there. And it looks like you have already decided to use the store credit card.

Enjoy your new monitor.

Bad idea ;-)

The monitors are all run through 1 video source, and that video source is shat, so its really a luck of the draw, if the node that that particular monitor is plugged in to is bad

the picture will look bad. Old outdated IBM technology.