good gaming lcd FROM BESTBUY

Hello, I am looking for a good LCD monitor FROM BESTBUY. YES, I know newegg or tiger direct may be cheaper, but I have a best buy store card and going to pay with it to get no financing so I dont have to pay it off all at once.

So if you could provide links back to bestbuy.com with a good lcd monitor.

Im looking for a 20-23inch (bigger is fine but I want the price lower)

Mainly gonna be using it for gaming,movies and internet, good black levels.

As for price im trying to stay below 200 or around. if its more thats ok.

Hello, I am looking for a good LCD monitor FROM BESTBUY. YES, I know newegg or tiger direct may be cheaper, but I have a best buy store card and going to pay with it to get no financing so I dont have to pay it off all at once.

So if you could provide links back to bestbuy.com with a good lcd monitor.

Im looking for a 20-23inch (bigger is fine but I want the price lower)

Mainly gonna be using it for gaming,movies and internet, good black levels.

As for price im trying to stay below 200 or around. if its more thats ok.

Just so you know, anything $299.99 and up qualifies for 6 months no interest.

If you reach $499.99 you qualify for 18 months no interest.

You also qualify for 48months at 11.9% fixed interest.

;-)

Yes, I work at Bestbuy

well i was thinking of getting some more things aswell.

was gonnaget their saitek 2 but its way overprice. They donthave the razer diamondback so thats a nogo. Also looknig at gfx cards. they have a 260 and 275. but are NEVER in stock.

but any other recommendations? I will raise budget to 250ish

Financing a $200 purchase sounds like a serious mistake...
Edited by samrozzi

I would use the Best Buy Card for movies/games ...especially since games are pretty much (some sites excluded like ones that sell the key) the same price everywhere.

Sorry but Best Buy is just waaay too overpriced and carries crap for a selection. They used to be ok for finding good deals on HDDs though. And yes, I still shop there and stop by the PC aisles from time to time so its not like I'm anti-BestBuy with old info.

Bonus with newegg is no sales tax and sometimes the monitor you want is Free Shipping.

How dare you spend your money the way you want to!

Seriously though, the best thing about Best Buy is that they display their monitors. Go and see which ones you like, afterall you are the one who is going to look at it for the next foreseeable future.

Samsung generally would be the best brand at Best Buy but see for yourself and choose one. I would assume there is a return policy in case the one you pick looks different in your home lighting than the store's.

Don't let these folks make you feel bad, they are just trying to save ya some money. No harm there. And it looks like you have already decided to use the store credit card.

Enjoy your new monitor.

Edited by Kingfisher

alright thanks :)

also the next purchase after monitor I want is a gfx card. I have the nvidia geforce 8500GT. Would I still get a decent picture on that monitor with my card?

(getting the 23 inch acer)

pictures should be fine. Video on the other hand, well it depends on what your playing or watching. movies should play ok, but playing a newer game that stresses the system, will be laggin with that card, also assuming you are playing at the moniters best resolution.

alright thanks :)

also the next purchase after monitor I want is a gfx card. I have the nvidia geforce 8500GT. Would I still get a decent picture on that monitor with my card?

(getting the 23 inch acer)

Good Pick!

Your gonna love it man.

The 8500 is fine but if you're like the rest of us you'll never be satisfied and always looking at upgrades.

Financing a $200 purchase sounds like a serious mistake...

:blink: It happens all the time man, can't afford it today but hell,, I can afford it tomorrow, People don't sit back and realize that this spending strategy is why they don't have the money for it in the first place :blink:

I am sorry for being rude but the repo man won't be any more polite

Edited by feetfats