What the HELL kind of bug is this?

Andrewr05

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, my sister told me to kill it so I chopped that freakish effing thing in half with a garden hoe!

:lol:

Strangely enough, until I read l33t p1mp's post, I though you said garden hose. For the next 3 posts I was trying to figure out how to chop a bug in half with a hose. I need to learn how to read.

Strangely enough, until I read l33t p1mp's post, I though you said garden hose. For the next 3 posts I was trying to figure out how to chop a bug in half with a hose. I need to learn how to read.
lmfao!

I would have stomped that things lights out as soon as I could judge its size! Damn nature you scary!
I was bare footed...

An exposed part of my body was going nowhere near that "thing"!

Plus my dog had it all riled up, it was lunging at my dog an she was biting at it...

It bit her on the nose a few times but I'm pretty sure shes fine...

:/

lmfao!

I was bare footed...

An exposed part of my body was going nowhere near that "thing"!

Plus my dog had it all riled up, it was lunging at my dog an she was biting at it...

It bit her on the nose a few times but I'm pretty sure shes fine...

:/

Why? won't she kill it anyway? A cat would have probably done it...

I like seeing animals fighting... I used to let my dog run after wandering cats in the neighborhood lol.

Oh my god! It's the return of the kamikazelemmings / schwag / oblivescence!!!! :O

I like seeing animals fighting... I used to let my dog run after wandering cats in the neighborhood lol.

I need to borrow your dog. I found another one of these in my garage :(

Roboticsand4870001.jpg