New i7 build and pics

GodlyManDude540

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was a ton of overtime to get those

oh and to whoever was ragging on my psu ive been looking through other forums and a lot of other ppl are using the same or similar psu that I have and im only running 2 295's a few said they were running 3 but idk about that I heard that because they were dual gpu u could only run 4? but i have not done the research

and thank you to the ppl who are not ragging on me and yes I know that it is overkill but thats my goal

yeah it was a ton of overtime to get those

oh and to whoever was ragging on my psu ive been looking through other forums and a lot of other ppl are using the same or similar psu that I have and im only running 2 295's a few said they were running 3 but idk about that I heard that because they were dual gpu u could only run 4? but i have not done the research

and thank you to the ppl who are not ragging on me and yes I know that it is overkill but thats my goal

I don't think the PSU is bad (because I don't really know if it is)

but 1.3KW is too much. an 850W would have been fine.

lol do whatever u want bud but i wasn't ragging on you i was stating simple facts. a SINGLE gtx295 requires at least 46 amps on the +12v rail it says so right on the side of the box. im trying to help you so u dont make the same mistake i did so get off my butt and be greatful. i could've kept my mouth shut and just let you ruin them :P

What brands would be high quality? Corsair and Enermax come to mind, what other brands are high quality?

omg what do you guys not understand about the PSU needing at least 46 amps on the +12v rail to properly run those cards. the gtx 295's pull more amps then any other card out right now which is why they demand suck a powerful power supply. go to slizone.com and look at the 3 choices they give you that will properly run quad-sli and 850w is enough for a single 295 NOT TWO OF THEM.