new worthy benchmark program found

ir_cow

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an awesome kit! I have a similar one, but not quite as good. Have you tried clocking yours past 2GHz?

I have thought about it. But TBH not sure what to even do. I have never tried and wouldnt know were to start. Any tips or links would be apprectated.

For 2GHz you can set the RAM at DDR3-1600, base clock at 167 MHz and drop your processor's multiplier so it doesn't limit your memory. Then go up from there ;)

I use Prime95 or Memtest to test stability

For 2GHz you can set the RAM at DDR3-1600, base clock at 167 MHz and drop your processor's multiplier so it doesn't limit your memory. Then go up from there ;)

I use Prime95 or Memtest to test stability

What do you think it will go to?

Only as a guide

Edit: Had a little play with the ram. Seemed to be ok @2100. Run this BM and got a lower score :) 2950 CPU@ 4.1 ish CPU was stable etc. No idea Y the overall score was less ?

Edit: Just done 4 tests with the same set up. This test might not be 100% The scores 2950 2910 2998 might only be a little off each time but tomuch for me.

O run a test 4th test @ 4.4 CPU and GPU @ 900/1300 and got 3198. Then run @4.2 same RAM/GPU settings and got 18760.

mark2.jpg

Edited by Danny_75

I think those chip max out around 2100-2150

Yep your right :) get towords 2150 gets a little shaky to say the least! BSOD dont ya love it :)

There isnt much room to play with RAM is there ? Thought i would go up a little more than it did.

Edited by Danny_75