Target shooting

Gr4vitas

If your going to get serious about this, you are gonna have to reload. I don't know about NH but around here (mid-west) and friends I've talked to in Montana, reloading supplies are scarce at the moment. Don't know if last Nov. has anything to do with it, but one friend in Montana has been trying to find pistol primers for over a month now.

Here's a site if you want to send a lot of green on something custom: http://www.creedmoorsports.com/store/home.php

Great sport.

I'll be shooting without a scope until I am accurate at about 500 yards or so. Then I'll consider getting a scope.

unless your target is the size of a large truck...

let me know how that works out 4 you... :lol:

most 1000 yard match teams shoot M1 garand rifles.

unless your target is the size of a large truck...

let me know how that works out 4 you... :lol:

most 1000 yard match teams shoot M1 garand rifles.

Why does everyone think that's so impossible. That's the military standard for a basic marksmen with an M16 with iron sites.

Why does everyone think that's so impossible. That's the military standard for a basic marksmen with an M16 with iron sites.

Uh...because most sources quote the effective range of the M16 to be in the 400-460m range, with some suggesting as long as 550m... The M16 is typically best at around the 200m mark...