for anyone interested

battery

if there is enough interest i'm willing to start a counter-strike source team. please be dedicated and willing to spend atleast 2 hours 3 nights a week for practice. be willing to listen and take orders. be prepared to lose, a lot. a good team doesn't happen over night. i didn't even get decent until after 2 seasons. current skill does not matter, just have a willingness to learn. if asked, i will be more than happy to work with anyone one on one to help get them through the learning curve quicker.

yea i know how that can be. up until 2 weeks ago i was working at ati and they have a 10 hour day 4 days a week schedule. my commute was an hour one way. i left for work at 5am, go home at 5:30pm. went to bad at 7-8. repeat. overtime made it worse. but i digress. two interested without time. who else we got?

just how violent is this game for somebody who doesn't like violence portrayed against human characters?

could it be compared to halo multiplayer or gears of war multiplayer...gears of war being far more violent with the chainsawing of human characters and simulated blood splattering like a ruptured water pipe...taking all the fun out of portraying a game as an innocent game of paintball and making it into a death spree?

is it simply shooting and respawning or is it hacking/slashing and gory death type stuff?

thanks

Edited by Maj0r Gamer

Its nothing like that. If I remember correctly there is very little blood. Also i believe you can turn it down via the command console. (improves ping as well)

As for the team I'm interested have time, but no online game access at my college =/

just how violent is this game for somebody who doesn't like violence portrayed against human characters?

could it be compared to halo multiplayer or gears of war multiplayer...gears of war being far more violent with the chainsawing of human characters and simulated blood splattering like a ruptured water pipe...taking all the fun out of portraying a game as an innocent game of paintball and making it into a death spree?

is it simply shooting and respawning or is it hacking/slashing and gory death type stuff?

thanks

Some random video on YouTube, to give you an idea.

like already stated, the game is not very gorey and there are a handful of commands to lower the blood decals. PM me for details on the team and i'll do my best to get a vent server up as soon as possible.