Stimulus Bill: Explained

Rokkaholik

seen the stock market lately???

It's called the difference between shiny campaign rhetoric and economic reality. Realization is setting in. These people who were sitting here mesmerized by his candid and appealing demeanor are now faced with the cruel realization of what voting for this man and even more of his supporters entails. The politics displayed thus far by this administration are, simply put, bad for business. Don't get me wrong, they're great for government, and if your ultimate goal is for central government to plan and control the economy, you should be ecstatic, but if you believe freedom to choose and free markets is ideal, as most investors and business owners do, you've got something else coming... and people are starting to realize it. There's something to be said about a person who is able to predict the outcome of a candidate's politics before they actually happen. History is our friend, and damn we have a terrrrible habit of repeating its worst moments.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing actually...

you just pointed out that i need to post links to facts... :thumbs-up:

In a different thread...

Talking about a different topic...

:huh::wacko:

So you post links to questions I don't ask, but not to the ones I do, and not in the thread where I asked. Got it.

if you want to dig up a thread from before November the links are there...

we are not supposed to do that.

i am not going to the trouble to post them again.

it is quite easy to see what a standard DOD security form looks like.

google is your friend.

Things will get worse before they improve. All I see out of the new administration is business as usual. Not seeing much change at all.

Sure there is, just like a bumper sticker I saw going to work........"Obamunism" is coming to a freedom near you.

So...30 statisically selected companies of the 2800 on the NYSE that provide a sampling of a variety of industries within the economy and drops whenever the president speaks IS NOT an accurate representation of how the "economy" views his policies, but a random sampling of about 1000 people out of 230 million eligible voters (most of whom couldn't find the US on a map of North America) IS accurate?