• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I go through fads like a mofo, so I'm selling off all of my 'Magic: The Gathering' cards...

Heres a quote from the post i made on reddit:

Referring to THIS thread I made last week.

I went through most of my uncommons and all of my rares and mythics, total came (with using the median price) to $315, so lets add $50 for all the lesser uncommons, basic commons and lands, the misc accessories and add $10 shipping then divide by 3/4 for total of:

$280

$200

Heres a link to the Google doc with the partial card-list-

(Only cards over $1 are listed)

LINK

Any takers?

Check my Heatware and Ebay feedback if you want, also I will provide pictures if they are wanted.

Make me an offer... Edited by Andrewr05

I go through fads like a mofo, so I'm selling off all of my 'Magic: The Gathering' cards...

Heres a quote from the post i made on reddit:

Referring to THIS thread I made last week.

I went through most of my uncommons and all of my rares and mythics, total came  (with using the median price) to $315, so lets add $50 for all the lesser uncommons, basic commons and lands, the misc accessories and add $10 shipping then divide by 3/4  for total of:

$280

Heres a link to the Google doc with the partial card-list-

(Only cards over $1 are listed)

LINK

Any takers?

Check my Heatware and Ebay feedback if you want, also I will provide pictures if they are wanted.

Make me an offer...

And to think....I gave away all my Cards to a brother in law. *lawl*. I could have made bank on quite a bit