Need Feedback On Near-future Build.

a93j202k

I'd just get a quieter scythe, why don't you think silenx doesn't deliver their numbers?

I have had silentx's in the past (have two 60mm in the HTPC now).....and Vantec stealths........and Enermax "silent" fans.....the best I have found are the Yate Loons and the Nanoxia's

I cannot attest to the scythes though as I have never had them. I can't imagine them being any quieter than the Yate's though. They are truly inaudible.

I have had silentx's in the past (have two 60mm in the HTPC now).....and Vantec stealths........and Enermax "silent" fans.....the best I have found are the Yate Loons and the Nanoxia's

I cannot attest to the scythes though as I have never had them. I can't imagine them being any quieter than the Yate's though. They are truly inaudible.

but none of the airflow outputs of the yate loons were that impressive, i have the scythes on my cpu cooler so if I really need it cooled, then it get's cooled.

and for the fans blowing over my harddrive I have enermax enlobals (magnetic bearings), now THOSE are quiet (other than the air noise)

but none of the airflow outputs of the yate loons were that impressive, i have the scythes on my cpu cooler so if I really need it cooled, then it get's cooled.

and for the fans blowing over my harddrive I have enermax enlobals (magnetic bearings), now THOSE are quiet (other than the air noise)

Those Enermax ones are the ones I am talking about....I hate mine.....they are sorta quiet....but they don't move any air. They are certainly not silent.

Those Enermax ones are the ones I am talking about....I hate mine.....they are sorta quiet....but they don't move any air. They are certainly not silent.

hence my beef with the Loon's lol, I just have them over my harddrives so their low airflow isn't that important. But for serious components, I'd trust noone but scythe. :thumbs-up:

hence my beef with the Loon's lol, I just have them over my harddrives so their low airflow isn't that important. But for serious components, I'd trust noone but scythe. :thumbs-up:

I will have to check them out as I may be looking for a replacement for my Tuniq stock 120 fan.

What would you suggest? Link please. :)

EDIT:I think I may just grab a Nonoxia 120

Edited by krazypoloc