Need Feedback On Near-future Build.

a93j202k

Just click on the green text in my sig.

Please rate on a scale from 1-10.

You're welcome to offer any alternate parts or brands I should go with.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

3 things I will not change:

Intel Chipset (no need for SLI/Crossfire)

Intel C2D (no need for a quad)

No more than $12 bucks a fan

Edited by hojin994

Good build but on the scythe fans, I own those fans, used them in my computer until the noise just about made me shoot myself. They are good fans with amazing airflow but they are very very very loud. its even worse when they are pulling through a grill or dust cover, think bathroom exhaust fan. I would definatly make sure your ok with a extremly loud computer before using those fans.

Good build but on the scythe fans, I own those fans, used them in my computer until the noise just about made me shoot myself. They are good fans with amazing airflow but they are very very very loud. its even worse when they are pulling through a grill or dust cover, think bathroom exhaust fan. I would definatly make sure your ok with a extremly loud computer before using those fans.

i have ultra kaze's which are rated louder than the slipstreams, I'd say just get a nice 20 dollar fan controller like me and make them whisper (they seem to perform just as good at the lowest fan setting)

i have ultra kaze's which are rated louder than the slipstreams, I'd say just get a nice 20 dollar fan controller like me and make them whisper (they seem to perform just as good at the lowest fan setting)

Did that and they burned out one of the channels :P

scythes own when it comes to cfm, second to none. (sorry to sound like I'm bragging since I own them, but it's true) the only fans that out-blew mine (yes haha), were a set from delta which were like 10 dba over mine.

I'd just get a quieter scythe, why don't you think silenx doesn't deliver their numbers?