Folding@Home Contest Has Begun

Bosco

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I emailed thermaltake for an update. They were waiting for a shipment to arrive to try and send stuff this week.

Did the NZXT stuff arrive?

thank you dave.....nine B:) "bunnysuit"

eight...... :D

thank you very much dave the thermaltake black x arrived today as promised but i really wanted you to bring it in your bunny suit...!!.... hopefully marne received his today too....u da mang an occ rocks..!!! :D

now i can start shopping for an hd to go in it...i'm thinking 1 tb samsung f1...

HOLY CRAP IT CAME. dammit i was hoping it never would so bosco could use his epic admin powers and arrange for a consolation prize of a gtx 260 to show up instead LOL - than again i just saw these things are worth like 50 bucks soooo yea that sure as hell wasnt happening lol. im opening the box now so ill update ina lil while ^_^ thanks bosco for dealing with all my PMs and general bitching lol

HOLY CRAP IT CAME. dammit i was hoping it never would so bosco could use his epic admin powers and arrange for a consolation prize of a gtx 260 to show up instead LOL - than again i just saw these things are worth like 50 bucks soooo yea that sure as hell wasnt happening lol. im opening the box now so ill update ina lil while ^_^ thanks bosco for dealing with all my PMs and general bitching lol

i put my sammy f1 in last night but it wasn't recognized because it hadn't been formatted....i ended up installing the f1 in the gamer and formatting via my 64 bit ultimate startup disk and swapped the wd 640 cav black into the hd dock..soooo the gamer storage now consists of 2 raid0 wd 500's, 1 sammy 1tb f1, 2 back ups of a wd 640 cav black and a 500 seagate freeagent which will probably get moved to the worker machine asap....thanks again occ for the upgrade/drive dock....

i'm gettin close to needing a good jbod card...