Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

ClayMeow

The first promo shots have been leaked:

megan_fox_transformers_revenge_of_the_fallen_promo_mxn5l5E.jpg

Doesn't reveal much, except that Megan Fox is as hot as always.

And then these two are unfortunately small and tagged:

31349.jpg 31351.jpg

And the cover of Empire Mag:

2362.jpg

Anyone looking forward to this?

I know some people complained about the story in the first one, but frankly, I don't care. The CGI was probably the best I've ever seen (the transformers looked realistic) and Megan Fox was amazing, so that makes up for all the shortcomings.

EDIT:

More new pics!!!

transformers_2_image7.jpg transformers_2_image4.jpg

transformers_2_image5.jpg transformers_2_image6.jpg

Source

Edited by ClayMeow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was one of the ones that complained about the plot and acting. The CGI was cool, but it just can't make a movie for me. The plot was lame and the acting was very bad. I watched parts of it on video once and that was enough for me. The CGI deserves major props, but there's too many movies that stand up just on that these days.

Regardless of my opinion though, the first one absolutely rocked the box office, and I have no doubt the second one will too.

The plot was lame and the acting was very bad.

I'd have to agree, however it's one of the better blockbusters I've seen in recent years, and I have actually seen it (voluntarily) all the way through twice, so that's got to mean it's alright :lol:

I still don't get what all the fuss about Megan Fox is. She can't act, and isn't that attractive.

I was one of the ones that complained about the plot and acting. The CGI was cool, but it just can't make a movie for me. The plot was lame and the acting was very bad. I watched parts of it on video once and that was enough for me. The CGI deserves major props, but there's too many movies that stand up just on that these days.

Regardless of my opinion though, the first one absolutely rocked the box office, and I have no doubt the second one will too.

The part that really made the movie unbelievable for me was the hot blond chick doing signal processing. As a Computer Engineering major, I can say there are 0 attractive women in my major. It just seemed like a stretch to me, more so than the giant talking robots.

I still don't get what all the fuss about Megan Fox is. She can't act, and isn't that attractive.
You may want to check down your pants and make sure you still have a penis :P;)

The part that really made the movie unbelievable for me was the hot blond chick doing signal processing. As a Computer Engineering major, I can say there are 0 attractive women in my major. It just seemed like a stretch to me, more so than the giant talking robots.
Actually, I knew a hot EE major when I was in college (and yes, she was Caucasian, not Asian, lol). But yes, they're definitely rare.