Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

ClayMeow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I absolutely loved the first movie. It was everything a summer blockbuster should've been. It was action packed, had some hot girls, and great special effects. It was just fun to see. Being incredibly interested in special effects and the technical aspects of movies myself, I thought it was a stunning triumph in that regard. Sure, the plot could've been a little better, the acting could've been a little better, but I don't care. You don't go to see a Michael Bay movie for the acting, you go to see things go BOOM!

Actually, I knew a hot EE major when I was in college (and yes, she was Caucasian, not Asian, lol). But yes, they're definitely rare.

I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm just saying there aren't any in my major. Also, nothing wrong with Asians. There are so many of them at my school, it's glorious.

I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm just saying there aren't any in my major. Also, nothing wrong with Asians. There are so many of them at my school, it's glorious.

There were at my school in the same major. :)

I'll go see it just because Megan Fox is one of the hottest girls on the planet. :thumbs-up:

Fixed. :lol:

:lol:

I know some people complained about the story in the first one, but frankly, I don't care. The CGI was probably the best I've ever seen (the transformers looked realistic) and Megan Fox was amazing, so that makes up for all the shortcomings.

Takes more than good graphics and a pretty girl to make a good movie.

Does anyone agree that in the real world Shia the drunk has no chance at Megan Fox? I can't stand that guy. The fact that he is the next Indiana Jones makes me wanna puke.

How could they possibly make another one? The last one was so horrid compared to the first three. Aliens? Ridiculous.

How could they possibly make another one? The last one was so horrid compared to the first three. Aliens? Ridiculous.

The last movie wasn't that bad until the Alien crap. But I guess we now have a way for George Lucas to tie in Star Wars with Indiana Jones. :D There is no real limit now as to what GL will do in Indiana Jones 5. /sigh

I'd really rather see a modern reboot rather than continuing on at the same time period. Oh wait... that's what Tomb Raider and National Treasure already did. Doh!

As far as Shia LaBeouf, he's not a bad actor at times. But I think he's highly over rated.

Regardless, I still want to see Transformers 2. I rather enjoyed the first movie.

Because this

Marion and Indy are tied up while Belloq performs a ceremonial opening of the Ark. Spirits emerge from within; Indy, aware of the supernatural danger of looking at the opened Ark, warns Marion to close her eyes. The Nazis, Belloq, Toht, and Dietrich, who do not look away, are all killed by the Ark's supernatural powers. The Ark closes itself once more, accompanied by a crack of thunder.

is far more believable than aliens.... :lol:

I'd really rather see a modern reboot rather than continuing on at the same time period. Oh wait... that's what Tomb Raider and National Treasure already did. Doh!
Exactly. I honestly think the success of National Treasure degraded Indy 4 greatly.

As far as Shia LaBeouf, he's not a bad actor at times. But I think he's highly over rated.
I thought he was really good in Disturbia, where acting actually mattered, where as in an action flick like Transformers, you don't see a movie like that for the acting.

Because this

is far more believable than aliens.... :lol:

Exactly. lol. Again, as stated above, I think National Treasure raised people expectations for what Indy 4 should have been, forgetting how completely campy and unrealistic the first three Indy movies were. That being said, I did think the alien thing was a bit ridiculous, however I felt if it was NOT labeled as an Indy movie (and it definitely could have been that way), it would have gotten a lot better reviews. Because of the Indy title, people expected something else.