Cell Phones - Whaddya Use?

Rokkaholik

Motorola Razor my contract ends sometime this month so I might get the IPhone, although I am interested in a blackberry.

Does anyone know of some upcoming blackberry phone with a full browser for AT&T?

Edited by damian

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LG UX355, its simple, looks like a normal black flip phone, cheap and reliable. With most things ive always been a tech geek and wanted the latest greatest thing but phones have never been one of them for some reason. I could care less about accessing the internet or doing anything than calling from a cell phone and if I had a touch screen it would end up broken within a week.

Edited by troy5061

HTC Mogul

It is simply incredible with SPRINT's unlimited data plan.

From NFL to GPS to Windows Apps and a very nice camera / video I love the thing!

Have you seen the new version of the Mogul? The HTC Touch Pro? It is insane...I wish i was due for a new phone.

Don't own a cell phone, never have, never will :rolleyes:

Seen a kid walking by the house yesterday while playing with his cell phone and he almost tripped over our neighbors garbage. I would have laughed my *ss off if he had took a header right into it. Most people can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Edited by slugbug