What Games Are Left For 2008 Or Coming Up Early 2009?

malmsteenisgod

My fiance is just brimming with excitement over Sims3 in a couple of months. For my money, Blizzard's two upcoming titles Diablo III and Starcraft 2 are must buys...but I doubt we'll see them in 2009. I'll probably give Bioware's new RPG a shot too. Dragon Age or something like that.

On the Massive Multiplayer front, Stargate Worlds is looking really enticing. This could be the game to get me to suspend my WoW accounts if it doesn't go belly up before it's released. Star Trek Online will be a must try too...but again probably not in 2009.

Angel Falls...coming out in 2009. Anyone heard of that one? Its a Nova logic

game...............

http://www.novalogic.com/

Wow, Novalogic, haven't seen a game from them in forever!

God, I do miss Joint Operations ...

2009 is going to be a huge year for RTSes. Starcraft 2, the long await sequel to the mega-blockbuster original, is just around the corner.

Also, Dawn of War 2 is coming in February I believe, and that is also looking VERY fun. They've changed things a LOT since the original series, so much in fact they should have just come up with a new name entirely in my opinion ....

Edited by Captainlnsano

I hope some company surprises me for 2009. My cpu hasn't seen much action lately since I've been spending dough on console games instead. Still thinking about picking up a few of the fps' that came out this year and looking forward to mmo's in '09...

Dawn of War II, and Empire: Total War, and Aliens: Colonial Marines should be coming around March. Aliens will probably be pushed back until the fall though but I would rather have it ready then early.

Oh I forgot about Empire, and can't wait for that either. I loved all the other games in the series.