The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Super thick 800GSM carpet floor mats for the car, I like to drive barefoot.

Suede front and rear set covers, the seats are stained with god knows what so I went the easy way to making the car look great again inside.

Super thick 800GSM carpet floor mats for the car, I like to drive barefoot.

Suede front and rear set covers, the seats are stained with god knows what so I went the easy way to making the car look great again inside.

I've tried driving barefoot, but it feels far too weird for me. I like my foot feeling like one rigid piece when I press on the pedal instead of my toes giving under the pressure if I don't keep them stiff.

I've tried driving barefoot, but it feels far too weird for me. I like my foot feeling like one rigid piece when I press on the pedal instead of my toes giving under the pressure if I don't keep them stiff.

I am just weird haha, I have driven barefoot, in socks, my racing flats, vans, runners and boots and they are all alright and I don't really mind any of them cept maybe my flats. Out of them all tho going barefoot or more often in socks feels nicest to me, helps that the pedals and coated in rubber if it was otherwise I wouldn't bother.

I am just weird haha, I have driven barefoot, in socks, my racing flats, vans, runners and boots and they are all alright and I don't really mind any of them cept maybe my flats. Out of them all tho going barefoot or more often in socks feels nicest to me, helps that the pedals and coated in rubber if it was otherwise I wouldn't bother.

You should try it in heels now. :lol: The Mustang's pedals are the worst of all my cars right now, it's just bare metal.

You should try it in heels now. :lol: The Mustang's pedals are the worst of all my cars right now, it's just bare metal.

hmmm sure send me a $300 pair size 9 and i will try them before gifting them :)

hmmm sure send me a $300 pair size 9 and i will try them before gifting them :)

I'm sure you can find a nice 6'8 Aussie lady with huge feet. :lol: It's a shame I wear a size 8.5, I'd have loaned you mine. :)

Edited by Onion

I'm sure you can find a nice 6'8 Aussie lady with huge feet. :lol: It's a shame I wear a size 8.5, I'd have loaned you mine. :)

size 9 us women :P I am size 11.5 us mens which means size 13 us women

Did I just read this correctly...you have a pair of heels? Onion?

The amount of sarcasm in my post was of immense proportions. :lol: I've only got four pair of shoes. Two everyday sneakers, a pair of black suede dress shoes (gotta look good for the ladies :lol:), and a pair of reebok zignano 2 running shoes (which are amazing by the way).

The amount of sarcasm in my post was of immense proportions. :lol:

I would call that maybe just a tiny minute sliver of a hint of sarcasm lol. I honestly thought you were saying you had a pair of heels...I was like :blink: lol