The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Lol if he stopped and pulled you over..."Officer I was driving the flow of traffic..."

:P After the first few miles I was wondering how long he'd let me do it...but all the way to Charleston without any hiccups and waved to me as I took my exit. :lol:

I've never come close to that time (under 2.5 hours), ever, even when trying to hurry. I don't want my license revoked. :haha:

Pshhh... that's only averaging ~80mph, noob.

That was including a stop to fill up the car with gas and take a leak. If I get 1 more ticket, my insurance goes up, so I'm trying to be somewhat careful. That, and I'm trying to buy a car, so now's not the time for pointless expenses. The speed limit was 60 and 70 the whole way, some states (Texas) have higher ones (80), but Florida sucks. :( I averaged 85 or so. My best time was 4 hours and 20 minutes on the way up in the Mustang. :lol:

This. :lol:

If you want to be really stupid you'd follow a cop at 100+ the whole way. Back when I had my Lumina I followed a cop all the way from Clemson to Charleston at 100+...my speedo was buried the entire time so I don't know how fast we actually were going most of the time. :lol:

God I was stupid then (and yes, I'm still stupid now...just slightly less than back then). :teehee:

I didn't see a single cop over the 380 miles! :O Surprising! My Valentine didn't even go off at all, no speed traps either.

:P After the first few miles I was wondering how long he'd let me do it...but all the way to Charleston without any hiccups and waved to me as I took my exit. :lol:

I've never come close to that time (under 2.5 hours), ever, even when trying to hurry. I don't want my license revoked. :haha:

Cops in Miami are jerks, but my Mustang club has a police sarge in it, he always pulled ricers when we had cruises, and never said anything when we would go 120+. lol:

Got my insurance check, and now I got my eye on this...

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3312189222.html

In Minnesota full length exhaust tips are reserved for trucks with strait pipes. If that thing has a muffler/mufflers I command you to remove it in favor of a plain section exhaust pipe.

Nothing really stacks up to a fox body, just a nice, light and in my opinion very nicely styled.

<---Am redneck.

Edited by GabrielTessin

I've made up my mind for a car, I'm looking for a crown vic. I found a nice one for $2000.

I'm going to buy the car over the 1 month winter break, remove the body, tranny, and engine, then build it from the ground up with no real body. Just floor pans and a tubular structure. This might be fun... :lol:

http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/image_cache/1267255454920238.jpeg

Edited by l33t p1mp